the Touched By Fire Annual Juried Exhibition
Submissions for the annual exhibition are now open.
Judging is done. See you at the Show
- First, register / log in, and create your artist’s page if you don’t already have one.
- Include on your page the pieces you wish to submit for the competition.
Remember, digital images should be no larger than 150 dpi and less than 350 kb.
However, they must be larger than 300 by 300 pixels.
Check this tutorial on resizing images using Photoshop.
(For a free online version at Photoshop.com, click here).
- You may enter up to three works for each category.
The categories are: Drawings, Mixed Media, Paintings, Photography and Digital Art.
- Mark your selections as “submission for show/John Doe” before uploading.
- Art submission fees are $20 per artist. Note the fee is per artist, not per submitted artwork.
The fee includes all of your submissions.
Please note that this year, a generous donor has covered the submission costs to all artists on your behalf. He will paying the submission fees for you this year.